Join the World at ONLINE LEARNING 2019!
- Exchange ideas, insights, experiences and resources with faculty and instructors, practitioners, experts, instructional technology and media professionals, training providers, researchers, consultants, start-ups, policy makers, academic decision-makers and educational technology industry leaders from around the world.
- Choose from 150 interactive and practical sessions, including plenaries, concurrent workshops and sessions, special briefings, panel discussions, poster and sponsor presentations.
- Connect with delegates from North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia and Oceania.
- Explore 75+ major exhibits at the Global Summit & EdTech Expo, Teaching & Learning in the Digital Age, showcasing next-generation innovation, new education technologies, and the latest online learning platforms, software and solutions.
- Join us in Toronto, the most multicultural city in the world, a leading technology hub, and a top international destination for entertainment, dining, culture and sports.
Looking Back: ONLINE LEARNING 2018 Highlights
- 1,100 delegates from 10 countries
- 400 presenters in over 139 sessions aligned with 8 tracks (the presentations are available for download where provided by the presenters – click here)
- Click here to view a collection of photos from ONLINE LEARNING 2018
- 31 leading suppliers of products and services in the EdTech Expo
- 12 major sponsors
- Hundreds of exchanges and discussions throughout the event on practices and research in pedagogy, design, student support, access, retention and success, teacher training technology applications, and institutional developments
- For the first time in Canada, we brought higher education faculty, academic administrators, learning designers and policy-makers together with corporate learning and performance professionals in partnership with the Institute for Performance and Learning