ONLINE LEARNING 2019 THEME AND TRACKS
TEACHING & LEARNING IN THE DIGITAL AGE
Access, Openness and Flexibility
Course Design, Development and Delivery
Assessment, Analytics and Student Success
Technology, Innovation and Pedagogy
Faculty, Staff and Institutional Development
Join the World at ONLINE LEARNING 2019!
- Exchange ideas, best practices and explore partnership opportunities with corporate learning and performance professionals from across Canada during the Institute for Performance and Learning (I4PL) Annual Conference organized at the same time and same venue as ONLINE LEARNING 2019. Delegates at each conference can attend both sets of sessions and workshops.
- Choose from 100 interactive and practical sessions, including plenaries, concurrent workshops and sessions, special briefings, panel discussions, poster and sponsor presentations, including attending the I4PL 2019 sessions.
- Connect with delegates from North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia and Oceania.
- Explore 30+ major exhibits at the Global Summit & EdTech Expo, Teaching & Learning in the Digital Age, showcasing next-generation innovation, new education technologies, and the latest online learning platforms, software and solutions.
- Join us in Toronto, the most multicultural city in the world, a leading technology hub, and a top international destination for entertainment, dining, culture and sports.
Looking Back: ONLINE LEARNING 2018 Highlights
- 1,100 delegates from 10 countries
- 400 presenters in over 139 sessions aligned with 8 tracks (the presentations are available for download where provided by the presenters – click here)
- Click here to view a collection of photos from ONLINE LEARNING 2018
- 31 leading suppliers of products and services in the EdTech Expo
- 12 major sponsors
- Hundreds of exchanges and discussions throughout the event on practices and research in pedagogy, design, student support, access, retention and success, teacher training technology applications, and institutional developments
- For the first time in Canada, we brought higher education faculty, academic administrators, learning designers and policy-makers together with corporate learning and performance professionals in partnership with the Institute for Performance and Learning