ONLINE LEARNING 2020!
- Exchanged ideas, best practices and explore partnership opportunities with higher learning and performance professionals from across Canada during ONLINE LEARNING 2020.
- 50 interactive and practical sessions, including plenaries, concurrent workshops and sessions, special briefings, panel discussions, sponsor presentations.
- Connected with delegates from North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia and Oceania.
- Explored 30+major exhibits at the Global Summit & EdTech Expo, Teaching & Learning in the Digital Age, showcasing next-generation innovation, new education technologies, and the latest online learning platforms, software and solutions.
Looking Back: ONLINE LEARNING 2019 Highlights
- 1,000 delegates from 14 countries
- 200 presenters in over 100 sessions aligned with 8 tracks (the presentations are available for download where provided by the presenters – click here)
- Click here to view a collection of photos from ONLINE LEARNING 2019
- 31 leading suppliers of products and services in the EdTech Expo
- 12 major sponsors
- Hundreds of exchanges and discussions throughout the event on practices and research in pedagogy, design, student support, access, retention and success, teacher training technology applications, and institutional developments
We brought higher education faculty, academic administrators, learning designers and policy-makers together with corporate learning and performance professionals in partnership with the Institute for Performance and Learning